Thursday 7 August 2014

The Holiday

                                                              Success Criteria




DEEP FEATURES
Brainstorms to identify main ideas to be used in writing.
Uses most of the main ideas in the writing.
Uses paragraphs and sequences ideas.
Attempts to end writing with a simple conclusions.
SURFACE FEATURES
Spells most words correctly.
Uses capital letters, full stops, commas, apostrophes, question marks, exclamation marks.
THE REWORKER / EDITOR
Rereads writing to edit out ainformation that does not improve the message.
Rereads writing to edit in words and phrases that improve the message.
Uses a dictionary to identify and check spelling attempts.
Checks writing for basic punctuation.


I  got into the car and it  took a long time for us to get there. Yay we’re here! I jumped out of the car and ran down the deep hill. “Ow ow ow” I got cut from the side of the tree. I jumped in and splash, the water came.


Yum Yum, ice cream. I had ice cream. My nan got it for 75c. I had vanilla and my big sister had cookies and cream. There were 8 cookies and cream and 8 vanilla. It was yum. Yum yum!


Yesterday I went to the skate bowl with 2 of my sisters and my cousin. We went there because it was a new skate bowl, but I was really, really scared.


Shopping is fun. I got for a toy, a book and pens. They were cool.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment